April, 2 1 5-7 PM
Mark your calendars for April 21, 2016, WALB Road Show’s first stop will be right here in Sylvester, Ga at the Train Depot in conjunction with Sylvester-Worth County Chamber’s 6th Annual Business After Hours and the City of Sylvester’s grand reopening of the Train Depot for Cities Week!
If you would like to attend this event please print the attached registration form and return it to the Chamber no later than April 19, 2016. Please specify if you would like to submit a door prize for this event as well.
If you should have any questions please feel free to call Karen Rackley at 229-776-7718.
- STOP in at the Chamber before setting up to sign in, get your number, stamp and ink pad.
- You may begin setting up at 3:00 pm on be ready by 5:00 pm Thursday.
- If you are a chamber member and want to set up but have not sent in your registration or if you are not participating and would like to donate a door prize, please contact us at 229-776-7718.
- All door prizes will be given away at the entertainment trailer at the end of the evening.
- YOU must be set up by 5:00 PM and agree not to break down until 7:00 PM
- Set up will be on a first come first serve basis. You must bring your own tables, tents, and chairs.
- IF YOU SHOULD HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US AT 229-776-7718.